My sisterlocks are now six months old. I have seen a definite change in the locks over the last two or three weeks, where the locks are now fatter and are very unruly. I am not sure if this is just part of the locking process or it is because I am desperately in need of a re tightening. I am going on seven weeks now since my last re-tightening. Ohhhh!! Bad idea!! My consultant comes on Friday and I can't wait.
I have been doing a little re-tightening myself, mostly with my fingers, and sometimes with my nappy lock tool. This maintenance has helped to keep my hair looking fairly ok, but it is really time to get some professional care.
I treated myself to one of Tomoka's hair twists. I got it today and I really love it.
5 comments:
You are still looking fabulous!! Congrats on your 6 month mark. I just reached 8 months!!
Looking great!!
Wow doesn't time fly! Your hair is looking good and I see much more length. Looking good!
Your locks are definitely looking sharp. The hair accesory you chose is very stylish. Congrats on completing the first six months of your journey!!!
So pretty. I love the hair piece. Happy 6 months!
Post a Comment