Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let's Twist Again

I made another attempt at the Flat twist hairstyle.  This time I used smaller hair sections (two rows of locks) and I used bobby pins to secure the ends of the twists, instead of hairpins.  I think it is an improvement over the last attempt.  I am so tender-headed these days, that my head feels quite sore, even though the twists are not tight. Maybe I need to massage my head everyday in order to overcome the tenderness.  Whenever my hair is manipulated in any way, my scalp feels sore. It is especially sore after a re-tightening session. I think this is because since having locks, my hair and scalp are no longer used to be touched, combed or brushed everyday.

2 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

I love it!! Wow look how long your hair has gotten

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Very Nice!