Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pony Tail

Well, as predicted, it was an uncomfortable night sleeping on those hard Chiney Bumps.  But I persevered and did not pull them out during the night.  Unfortunately after I unraveled the Bumps, the resulting hairstyle was rather unflattering.  The curls were wild and were going in every direction you can imagine. Not a pretty sight.  Anyway, my hair tie came to the rescue.  I put it up in a pony tail.

 

Here is a picture showing the curls after a day.  They have significantly relaxed, and don't look quite so frantic.


2 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

I can imagine!I tried them once..didn't work for me either!Good thing your hairtie came to the rescue, looks cute.

JUST Euphoria said...

I have checked out dozens of how to videos on you tube & I don't know how they get such excellent curls cause they do nothing for me, but needless to say your locks are blossoming along beautiful