Friday, February 18, 2011

Pipe Cleaner Set

This evening I decided to try setting my hair with pipe cleaners.  It was quite easy.  I bent the pipe cleaner in half.  At the "fold" end I made a little loop.  This loop will prevent the hair from slipping off the end.

Then I started rolling the hair from the loop end, making sure that I covered the ends of my locks with the rest of the hair while rolling.  Then I secured the roll by bending the ends of the pipe cleaner. I am looking forward to seeing the result tomorrow.  It certainly feels much more comfortable than the soft spikes that I usually use.  I am anticipating a good night's sleep.

You can see from the photo that I couldn't get all the ends tucked under properly.  I'm not going to sweat this however.  I will post pictures when I take out the pipe cleaners tomorrow.

No comments: