I had my re-tightening done today.
Note to self: DO NOT wait for more than four weeks before getting hair re-tightened!
How many times have I said this? But I had intended to do my own touch-up re-ti at home, before the professional one. I last had my hair done about 5+ weeks ago, and that is just too much time between re-tightenings. I had so much growth and tangling of the new growth, that it was very painful to get it all sorted out. My poor head is still quite sore.
Last week I did my colouring to cover up my grays again. My colourist and I agreed that the last time, my hair looked too black. I actually liked it for a few days, but it really looked too dark and unnatural on me. So this time she decided to tone it down a bit. Well, it went too far the other way this time. It is too light on the crown, where the texture is different, (and far less dense), from the rest of my hair. So on Thursday I will get the colour corrected.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment