Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Lock Survival

Remember how I had a few baby locks installed at the front of my head a few months ago?  Well, there is one survivor.  Of the four or five new locks, this is the only one that "took".

Not bad huh?  It is the only one of the new locks that did not unravel completely.  And not only has it survived, but it is growing.










It has been raining almost continuously for the past 4 days.  The rainy season is upon us now.  I did a pipe cleaner set last night, and this is the result.  Because of the high humidity, the curls didn't last more than just a few hours.  But it still looks OK.



4 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

'Loving' the hair sis :-) You remind me why I started locs.

CaribSun said...

Thank you my friend.

Two Sista's said...

Hey Carib,

Yes, I have been AWOL from blogging. Darn FB, LOL your locks are absolutely gorgeous, I remember you, a few others and myself starting our locs at the same time. As usual you look marvelous.

z said...

Better to have one then none at all, right? I'm glad that your baby loc worked out from the start. Your locs are beautiful.