It has been a few days since my DIY dye job. I have been very diligent about keeping my hair moisturised because I have been scared about the drying/damaging effects of the permanent colouring process. Everyday I have been spritzing with my water and lavender oil mix. After the spritzing I have used Jamaica Mango and Lime Cactus Oil on my scalp and massaged it through my hair to seal in the water. I have done this oiling thing once so far.
My hair feels good at this point. Knock wood. I don't think it feels unusually dry, but I will keep on being diligent with the moisturising.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Hi, I think I use the same oil Jamaica mango and lime cactus oil , is it green? I was worried about using it as it contains mineral oil!!
Hi Ashanti. Yes it is green, and it smells really good.
Post a Comment