Well, after spending a day not feeling too happy with my new look, I think it is beginning to grow on me. I wore my silk head wrap to church this morning, because I did not feel confident that my hair looked good. By the time church was over, I couldn't wait to get home to rip that scarf off. It was so hot!!! I decided that I was being silly, and I am just going to have to live with my hair as it is now. It will look better as the days and weeks go by.
It actually looks better today than it did yesterday. The locks have relaxed a bit and they don't look quite so short today. My mom counted them for me this afternoon, by bunching and clipping them together in groups of ten. I have approximately 460 locks.
1 year ago
4 comments:
Well well. You look absolutely stunning! Cant wait to see the full evolution of this new hair style. Well done.
Have you had any comments so far apart from my rave review?
What do your two lovely daughters think? Must be a big change for them!
Apart from your heartwarming compliments (thank you so very much) I surprisingly got quite a lot of other compliments today. This has certainly boosted my confidence in my new style.
The girls are not raving about it yet, but they are intrigued.
You look absolutely beautiful, Welcome,welcome. Embrace you locks they are so pretty on you, I can understand your apprehension I felt that way at first just a bit.
I decided I am embracing who I am it is time to be me and to let the world see how beautiful I am naturally. Therefore I say to you CaribSun Embrace, Embrace.
Congratulations on your locs. We will share the same hair birth month and year. My locs were installed November 24, 2008.
Enjoy the journey and the compliments.
Post a Comment