After I removed the perm rods this morning, I noticed that two or three of the short locks at the back of my head have unraveled. I think this is to be expected. I will get these re-done next week when my consultant comes back for the two-week follow up visit.
There is no itching this morning. That shampoo seems to have done the trick.
Here is a picture of the roller set that I did last night.
11 comments:
I love your hair.
It turned out soo beautiful! I can not wait to get started, but for right now I'll remain a blog-stalker!
Lovely is all I have to say.
I haven't tried any type of setting on my hair, afraid of unraveling. I will wait for more growth and to be locked for sure.
But you look lovely..
Thank you all for the very nice comments. I think I can now say that after one week, I like my hair now.
oops sorry for the double post, Your hair looks fab!
Your hair is looking good sis. We started the same month. You wear yours with such grace. You're a classy lady! If you have any hair tips, please let me know. Pam
You look totall adorable!!!
Your hair is very pretty! Now stop covering it up with those scarves girl you have been released & on your way to lock freedom!
Beautiful locs
Stay Blessed
Who's looking so cute?
Post a Comment