Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Three Months

Well, it has been just over three months since my sisterlocks were installed and things have been progressing nicely. I am due for my retightening on Friday, and boy do I need it. Since I washed my hair last weekend there has been quite a bit of unraveling and slippage. I have noticed that whenever I braid and band before washing my hair I always get far more unraveling than if I just band the ends without braiding. So until my locks have settled, I will refrain from braiding, and will just stick to banding.

5 comments:

Felicia said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL LOCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Your locks continue to look great. :)

The Real Nique said...

Your hair hair is so nice. It seems like it has grown so much! Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Your entire look is absolutely lovely. And your locks have been making such amazing progress. So happy for you.

Angel Locs said...

Wow Carib,

Your locs are looking great and your growth is wonderful. Yes, by my hair being shorter even with the growth I do not braid I just band when I do wash under water. Mostly I use dry shampoo or seabreeze mainly because I dislike the banding. My SL consultant has allowed me to start conditioning that's about the only time I band.

I am looking forward to the day I can just stand in the shower and shampoo freely.

I'm with Real Nique....keep the pics coming.