Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Five Months


When I washed my hair last weekend, I noticed more hair than usual in the bath tub, and when I was setting it up, lots of little hair balls ended up on the floor. I think that this means that my hair is finally locking. The locks are in various stages as you can see in the photo. Some of the ends are sealed, some are open and some are ramrod straight. It is a little difficult to see, because my hair still has much of the curl from the roller set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's def a smarter way for people to see people's locks in dark pics, aside from wearing a white shirt. I def need to try that. I def see the progress in the locking process too.

Bajan Lily said...

Thanks for this - now I won't freak out when lil balls of hair fall off my head... I'm only 2 months now but thanks for giving us newbies hints on what comes next!

ps - I love your blog!