I have noticed recently that my hair has been shedding a lot. Lots of hair balls are lost when I wash my hair. I think this may be normal, but I am not sure. Some of my locks are sealed on the ends, but many of them are not. The locks that are not sealed are really curly on the ends. I guess this is just another phase of lock maturation that I am going through.
1 year ago
7 comments:
Wow your locks look so gorgeous. Isn't sisterlocks and locks on a whole amazing? Wash and go and still look as fab as ever. Your ends are starting to lock, that's what that means. No worries!
Budding is the term for it. :)
I love the free style, just think if you still had a perm you would have had to slick it down with gel. Looking good sista
Looks great!!!
Looking good and growing, what did we do before sisterlocks eeh?
Hello. Your locs are coming on really well. I'll be in Jamaica at the end of August. Would be great to meet up for lunch and a chat.
yes it would be great for the JA sisters to meet up and have lunch and chat.
How about it ladies? you can email me at smboyne@gmail.com
Post a Comment