Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary to me!

Today marks my one year lock anniversary.  I find it hard to believe that one year has passed so quickly. How does this past hair-year compare to the times when I had my hair relaxed?  Well, I have had very few bad hair days, I have had far less anxiety about hair dryness and breakage, and I have not spent that much money on hair products.  On the other hand, I have spent a small fortune getting the locks installed and maintained each month.  Do I think it is worth it?  Absolutely.  I think my monthly costs can be reduced if I do some retightening myself on a regular basis. I am seriously thinking about doing the retightening class when it is conducted in Jamaica next year.

5 comments:

The Real Nique said...

Happy Anniversay!!!!!! Your hair has grown and transformed quite a bit. It is beautiful!

Denise said...

Happy Anniversary! Your locks are beautiful!

Britlocs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britlocs said...

Wow your hair looks absolutely fabulous. It has certainly grown. Hopefully we can meet up in Jamaica when I'm over next July when it'll be MY one year anniversary.

Anonymous said...

I've really been out of the loop. I can't believe I missed this. Belated happy lock-versary. I still remember when you first contacted me about your desire to get SLs, and now your locks are a year old and looking wonderful. Here's to even more exciting hair adventures.

BTW, it's N'Drea, but with a new name and reinvented blog. Hope to see you there soon.