Here's wishing you all a very merry Christmas. Let us set aside our troubles for the moment and just remember that Christ came to earth to save us. Let us reach out to others when we have the opportunity to do so, in whatever way we are able. This is such a special time of the year. It certainly is my favourite season.
My hair is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds. I think I now need to cover it at night, because it is falling in my face when I sleep and annoying me. Can you believe that? I have been using very few products on my hair now, and I just wash with White Rain Shampoo, and if my hair feels dry, then I spritz it with water and seal in the moisture with Jamaica Mango and Lime Oil. This is a very light oil, and is not too greasy.
1 year ago
1 comment:
Have a very blessed and merry Chistmas as well..The locks are looking fab.
Post a Comment