Monday, May 31, 2010

Flat Twists

The front of my hair has grown long enough now, that it flops into my eyes.  I usually pin it up or wear a head band to keep it out of my way.  This morning I decided to try flat twisting the front.  It is not exactly "pretty", but it will do. I am sure I will get better with practice. I just realized that the parts that my consultant made are not very straight........Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

You know,I've done flat twists all the way to the back,why did I never think of doing it like this!!?Thanks for the beautiful inspiration

z said...

Don't worry, my parts were never exactly straight either from the beginning, but I did my best to make flat twists. Now that i've joined all my locs my front rows are more evenly spaced making it easier for me to flat twist my hair. Your flat twists look great, even way better than when I make mine. :-)