Thursday, November 4, 2010

Here we go again

Well, we are all here bracing ourselves for Tropical Storm Tomas.  Here in Kingston, he seems to be playing a bit of hide and seek with us at the moment.  We had expected that by now, heavy rain would be tearing up the place.  So far it has just been drizzling on and off.  Not that I am complaining.  Quite the contrary.  I hope Senor Tomas moves right along and leaves us all alone.

My 2-year lock-versary is fast approaching - at the end of this month.  I cannot believe that the 2 years have gone by so quickly.  Sometimes I feel that my hair growth rate has slowed down, but I regain some perspective and objectivity when I compare a picture of two years ago, with a recent picture.













That's quite a difference isn't it?



By the way, I got a new toy last week.  I purchased a Kindle.  It is just the coolest toy ever!!  My husband calls it my new boyfriend, because it gets a lot of my undivided attention, and I do snuggle down with it at times.  Ha! Ha! He is such a joker.  I have not been reading as much as I used to, mainly because I am so darn tired all the time.  I am hoping that this gadget will entice me to say awake past the first two pages of a book!  We'll see.

I love Tomoka's Hair Ties I have one, and I absolutely love it. I decided to purchase two more today.  Here are the one's that I chose:
http://www.tomokastwists.com/images/thumbnails/GoGoDark.jpg



Aren't they gorgeous?  Can't wait for them to arrive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair pictures are nice, very nice! I cannot see the hair ties though. {got the "red X"}
I have a new blog:
Queenlocks.wordpress.com

Take care!

CaribSun said...

Thank you QueenLi. I checked out your new blog. Very nice. I think I fixed the links.

Spicylocks said...

Your growth shown in the two pictures are so apparent. You have done a tremendous job mantaining your locks.