Easy-going wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt and friend. I am in the process of getting my groove back, and that includes reconnecting with my natural hair. I had my sisterlocks installed on November 28 - 29, 2008. This blog is mostly about my hair, but will include my musings on life. Please do not copy my pictures without asking my permission.
Of the five new locks that I got a few weeks ago, only two have survived. I don't even know when I lost the others. I guess they just unraveled during or after a washing. Oh well. I tried.
Dear Lovin Natural, I didn't exactly interlock the loose hairs back into the mature locks. What I did was to weave the loose hairs back in, using a sewing needle (and my best eye glasses).
3 comments:
Your hair has really grown. Did you interlock the hairs that came loosed into some of your mature locks? Peace and Blessings!
Dear Lovin Natural, I didn't exactly interlock the loose hairs back into the mature locks. What I did was to weave the loose hairs back in, using a sewing needle (and my best eye glasses).
Oh dear. Condolences on your loss ;) I hope the next attempt doesn't disappear! And LOL at your 'best eye glasses' comment!
Post a Comment