Well, after twelve and a half hours over two days, my sisterlocks are finally done. I cannot believe that I was able to sit still for so long. Fortunately there was a What Not to Wear marathon on TV yesterday. So I pretty much zoned out in front of the TV. CurlyLocks did most of it yesterday, but ended the session after eight and a half hours. I was in a dilemma, because I had a work-related dinner to attend last night. I certainly couldn't go out with a half done head, so I rifled through my stuff and found a silk scarf which seemed to work well. I got a lot of compliments on the covered head look last night.
She came back this morning and after four hours, she finally finished. I must admit that it will take a while for this look to grow on me. I am not loving it right now. It will be interesting to see the transformation taking place.
4 comments:
Congrats and welcome, the locks will be just fine over time, patience now more than ever.I am in my 20th month and it feels like yesterday.
Just hang in there.
Lovely, Lovely, Lovely! Welcome to the family!!!!
You look SO cute!!! Listen to Ja Stu. She's right!
Loving the scarf look. So chic! You go, girl. :)
Welcome, welcome, WELCOME!!!
Welcome to Lockdom.
Post a Comment