1 year ago
Saturday, December 27, 2008
One Month Anniversary
Merry Christmas to all. Tomorrow is my one month lock anniversary. Over the past month since getting my locks, I have gone from lukewarm to really loving my hair. I have received many compliments, and only one not-so-nice comment. A good friend told me that my hair looked unkempt. I don't think she was wrong about this. I think my hair did look a bit untidy in the beginning. But as my hair is growing, it is looking less untidy. Since my first re-tightening, I have had very little slippage and unraveling. Here are some pictures that were taken today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your hair is so beautiful. It's filling in really nicely.
I have found that we get the most criticism from those that are the closet to us. I've also discovered that those who criticize, are those who are uncomfortable and or have unresolved issues with themselves.
Your hair is your crown and glory. Don't let anyone still your joy.
Be Blessed!
Your locs look hot, hot, hot!!!
Dont let the negativity get to you!! Unkempt or not we all have good and bad days with these babies on our head. Damn, i really have had my fair share. I wonder what your friend would have said about me and my hair DRAMA lol!!!
Stay Blessed
Happy month-versary! Your locks are looking just GREAT!!!
I think your hair is lovely, as E said kept or unkept. You look marvelous as as Nihuru mentioned those who criticize are not in touch with themselves.
Keep your head up high, and let negative comments roll of your shoulder.
Your a naturally stunning in your SL's
Happy New Year
Post a Comment