My hair is due for re-tightening in another week or so. Right now, some of my locks around the hair line are unraveling even though it is not as bad as it was in the beginning when I first got my locks installed. That is encouraging. And my hair seems to be growing really fast.
Being the recovering product junkie that I am, it has been incredibly hard for me to stop using all the products that I love on my hair. However, this week I could not resist buying Taliah Waajid's Stimulating Herbal Cleanser. I am going to wash my hair now and try it out for the first time.
5 comments:
Happy New Year, you look lovely as always.
Here's to a happier and more prosperous 2009 for you and yours!
Product junkie, huh? Naughty girl. What did Curlylocks say about this? :-)
Shhhhhh! We do not speak of this with Curlylocks.
Happy new year! How did you like the product?
It did a nice job of cleaning. It has a peppermint smell though, which I am not fond of in my hair.
Post a Comment