Monday, January 17, 2011

New Babies Growing

Well, it has been five days since the new locks were put in along my hairline at the front.  I am very pleased to report that not only are they still intact (thanks to the clear nail polish that I applied to the ends), but they have grown a little.  Or maybe if they have not actually grown, then they have relaxed a bit, and therefore they appear to be a little bit longer. The next test will come at washing time.  I will definitely have to find a way to protect them from the washing process.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

So very glad that you are posting this. I was wondering what to do with my new growth along my hairline. Please keep us posted!!

JUST Euphoria said...

wow they are filling in nicely

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Hm,that little tidbit about clear nail varnish is interesting.I hope they survive wash day :)