Last night I was examining my locks and trimming the fuzzy bits off the ends. I noticed that one lock was really very thin in the middle. It was hanging on by about three hairs. I decided to put it out of its misery.
Poor broken lock looks so sad.
I made an appointment for the end of the month to get properly trained in retightening my hair. I am very excited by the prospect. I have an appointment with my consultant for my routine retightening which is about a week before the training. Should I postpone my appointment with my consultant? Or should I keep my appointment with her and ask her to leave a portion of my hair un-retightened so that I will have something to practice on? Decisions, decisions.
1 year ago

5 comments:
Sorry about your lost loc. I would postpone the appointment with the consultant and save all the fun for your training!
Thanks for weighing in. I am leaning towards postponing the appointment.
I think you should postpone the appointment as I am going to a retightening class next week and was advised I would need 4 weeks of growth
thanks for joining my blog.. I can so identify with your issues.. I have a loc hanging by its teeth myself and I'm trying ways to take it out of ICU :-)
I've had a few of those. Sometimes I just pulled them out if they were hanging on by one strand. If I didn't, then I was afraid they would fall off and land on the ground somewhere in public, how embarrassing. Lol!
Post a Comment