My locks seem to be growing really fast at the moment. It's funny how sometimes it seems to take forever to grow, and at other times like now, it grows fast. Here is a picture of my last Caruso Roller set.
My hair was looking flat and somewhat blah. So I did a quick Caruso Steam set which perked my hair up quite a bit. The Caruso rollers do not make well defined, long lasting curls, but they are adequate for giving your hair a little oomph.
1 year ago
6 comments:
Your hair is really growing! Like the look of the Caruso set.
wow! looks like you had a major growth spurt since your last post
Your hair is so beautiful. I was just commenting to my friend on how I couldn't find anyone who started off with short hair and low and behold here you are. They looked beautiful at the beginning and even more stunning now.
Beautiful.
Thank you my friends for your encouraging comments.
your hair had grown so! ill be glad when mine hits a growth spurt. you look fabulous as always
Post a Comment