1 year ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Am I becoming hair obsessed?
Well today, being a particularly relaxed Saturday, I had the time to notice that my hands have not left my hair all day. Gasp! My hair has grown long enough now, that I can bury my fingers in it, and it actually feels good. It is so nice to rediscover my natural texture. The texture on the top of my head is quite different from the texture at the back and sides. Running my fingers through the thick, thick hair at the back of my head reminds me of the days when I was little and I much preferred playing outside with the neighbour kids, rather than having to come inside for my hair to be combed. It was quite the ordeal for both my mom and me, when she had to comb through my thick hair. However, now that I am dying for my sisterlocks to be installed, the thicker and more "difficult" the hair, the better. Will you look at that. We have truly come full circle. Thank you Dr. Cornwell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep! It sounds as if your locks won't take a long time to mature. Yaaay for you!
Thanks for the compliment.
Your hair sounds a lot like mine, per my SL consultant the back of my hair was very corse and dense she loved doing the back.
I can't wait to see your hair, once you get installed. I will be keeping a eye on you.
I agree I have earned every grey strand of hair, yet I am not ready for a full head of it. Plus I just love color anyway.
Patience is a virtue...hahah can't believe I said that because I had none. LOL
Post a Comment