Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Appointment Made for Consultation


After a really nice chat with my buddy N'Drea, who is always so positive and encouraging, I decided to call the locktician and make an appointment for my first consultation. We meet on Saturday morning. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I am not sure if my hair is long enough for locking yet. Here is a picture of my length now.

2 comments:

Lolydoly said...

Your hair is getting longer, for sure. Look forward to seeing what you look like after the trial locks. I think it will look fabulous, but lets see a photo after the locksmith does her thing.

Locs2Envy said...

I think it is wonderful that you had the presence of mind to begin documenting your journey in the early stages. You will be amazed at the changes in your hair as they come.