Hoo Bwoy! I've been tagged by Nique http://therealnique.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.....
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
OK here goes:
1. I hate taking medication. I don't even like taking a tylenol for a headache.
2. I work out at the gym 3 to 4 times per week.
3. I actually hate working out. I only do it for my health.
4. I have a HUGE sweet tooth. Another motivation for the gym.
5. I love to travel.
6. My favourite time of the year is Christmas time.
I am tagging:
Lochmocha http://locmocha.blogspot.com/
N'Drea http://ndreaswrite.blogspot.com/
Sunsail http://sunsail.blogspot.com/
1 year ago
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I totally agree with you on the medicine! I hate taking medicine too! How about I hate pills period, even vitamins. Just to get my vitamins, I have to take the adult gummy vitamins. They taste just like regular gummies. It's a shame I have to trick myself into taking vitamins, but whatever works. lol!
lol!! Tagged again, I see! Oooh goodie, there are some people i want to tag, too...
Oh wait. This was, like, last year. lol!!
Post a Comment